Business Hosting Guide

Effective small business web hosting strategies are becoming essential for your business success. Save time by reading essential tips, strategies and solutions which worked for me and for my clients.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Web Hosting Jury - Web Hosting Reviews

So many web hosting options... Beyond price, the quality of support is the thing which really matters. But how to find it out?

One of the most effective ways is to search google. Checking ivhosting.com, I was looking at google for the name of the host plus the word support.
The following thread (in the tenth place) was enough in order to change my mind.

Then, I checked the support level of canaca.com. I googled for canaca + support. The WebHostingJury Canaca review was enough to change my mind.

WebHostingJury appeared again and again. Then I started to check WebHostingJury.com for the hosts in the first five places - which got no negative response.

I decided that a dedicated server (even with prices that start at 30$ per month) is too complex to manage (the cpanel costs another 40$ per month, and I have to get used to it first). It was a nice to discover much better packages, with live chat support, better disk space, more bandwidth, SSH, and extra domains.

Live chat support is essential for webmasters like me, who live outside the united stats - the price of phone support is too high, and email can't provide a bidirectional communication channel.

The listing now got more focused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home