Business Hosting Guide

Effective small business web hosting strategies are becoming essential for your business success. Save time by reading essential tips, strategies and solutions which worked for me and for my clients.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Recommended business web hosting companies

Some months ago, I have looked for business web hosting companies - my Hebrew site is growing up and I need effective support.

The following services are unique:

  • HostRocket - They have two unique features - chat based support and a fixed, low price for script installaion services. good interactive support
  • IpowerWeb.com - dedicated server at 50$, with a huge 30GB disk space.
  • LunarPages - outstanding customer service.
  • HostExcellence - good storage volume
  • Canaca - huge  storage volume and technology with a very cheap hosting price. Intended for expert webmasters and resellers who can provide their support.
How to select a web hosting company for your business site?

What matters most is the social network created around the web hosting service

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought I would check out your blog.

I have a personal web site hosting site/blog. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home